Monday 24 September 2012

Nail polish lovin' - Essie's Divebar



I absolutely love dark nail polishes and though I sometimes tend to dabble with some brights and lighter colours during spring and summer months, for the most part my dark nail colours are my go-to choices.  On that note, a polish I have been loving recently is Essie’s Divebar. It’s a gorgeous shimmery, blackened teal. There’s a purple undertone visible in the bottle, however this doesn’t seem to translate on the nail. The colour isn’t entirely unique, (I have several similar variations). However, I wear this ‘blackened teal’ colour all the time, so I definitely don’t mind having dupes. I will say though that Divebar wasn’t too thick on the nails and had a fast drying time. Therefore, I definitely recommend this shade; I know I’ll be wearing it a lot in the upcoming months. 


(With flash).

 (Without flash).

0 comments:

Post a Comment