Monday 31 December 2012

I heart glitter...and the New Year!

Just thought I’d include what I wore on my nails for Christmas day, (though I’ve been wearing this combo prior to that and also think it makes for a nice glittery New Year manicure too). I saw my friend at work wearing a lovely shade of purple with a multicoloured glitter on top. Naturally I complimented her and informed her that I’d be stealing it as soon as I got home. I went with OPI’s ‘Oktoberfest’, along with a gloss of OPI’s ‘Rainbow Connection’ from their Muppets collection last year. Granted, it’s not a unique of particularly inspiring combo, but my friend’s nails caught my eye and I love it all the same.
DSC_0374_zps5eaa1872
(With Flash)
DSC_0373_zps61b1704b
(With flash)
DSC_0376_zpse38449b1
(Without flash).

I hope you all have an amazing New Year! It's the perfect time to evaluate things and consider what it is you want to maintain and change for the year to come. However, if you're not one who feels overly enthused by the prospect of new/ different beginnings etc., have a good night all the same :).

1 comment: